HOW COOKIES BENEFIT YOU:
COOKIES HELP US:
- Make this website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve this website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
OUR WEBSITE FUNCTION COOKIES:
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Remembering your search settings.
- There is no way to prevent these cookies from being set other than not to use this site.
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES:
It helps us to improve our website continuously. These so-called “analytics” programs also tell us how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before, helping us put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend. We use:
- Google Analytics
If you have questions or comments, please get in touch with us.
COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on this website. Personal data means information that we can reasonably use to identify you personally (your name, phone number and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you schedule a marketing assessment). Of course, you can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain website features.
We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of this website. When you access and use this website, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record specific data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of this website (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view this website, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of this website).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and pixel tags) to collect data about your use and access to this website. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to this website. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on this website by a particular browser on a specific site.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in this website’s administration and operation and provide you with an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience.
We may use the data to:
- Fulfil our obligations concerning the reason you volunteered the data.
- Allow you to participate in certain features of this website.
- Improve this website or our products and services.
- Optimise your experience on this website.
- Notify you about changes to this website.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us.
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
We may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from Corestone Capital Management via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit.
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioural advertising and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as the creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY EMBEDDED CONTENT
HOW WE SHARE DATA
- Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Law Enforcement and Safety. We may also share or disclose your data to comply with a court order or other legal obligation to protect our users’ rights, property, safety, and other third parties. In addition, we may disclose data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to comply with legal processes, to comply with laws, regulations or ordinances or to prevent or stop illegal, unethical or actionable activity.
- Business Transfer. In the event that Corestone Capital Management undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
OPTING OUT OF DATA USE
If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from Corestone Capital Management, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails or contacting us via email.
PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF DATA
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure, and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or this website. Therefore, by accessing this website, any data transmission is at your own risk, and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
The data controller for the personal data you provide or collected by Corestone Capital Management is Neba Wealth Management, A1-9-13, Arcoris Business Suites, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara Kuala Lumpur, 50480.
CHANGES TO THE SITE OR TERMS
Corestone Capital Management reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue this website (in whole or part) at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. You agree that Corestone Capital Management will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of this website or any part thereof. Corestone Capital Management further reserves the right, at any time, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access or use of the site, the Content, or any other matter, in its sole discretion. Any modification to the Terms shall become effective when posted. Any access or use of this site or any content by you after posting the revised Terms shall constitute your agreement to such revised terms. No modification to these Terms shall be valid or enforceable against Corestone Capital Management unless expressly agreed to by Corestone Capital Management in writing signed by a duly authorised officer of Corestone Capital Management.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use this website. Corestone Capital Management may terminate these Terms or discontinue operation of this website without notice to you, at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, without liability, including but not limited too if you breach any of these Terms. In the event of termination of these Terms concerning you, you will no longer be authorised to access or use this website or any Content. In the event of a termination of these Terms or termination of your access to and use of this website, Sections 3 to 14 of these Terms shall survive and continue in full force and effect. Further, all rights granted by you shall remain in full force and effect, and Corestone Capital Management shall be permitted, but shall not have any obligation, to delete any of your personal data collected in the operation of this website unless otherwise required by law.
SITE LICENSE; SITE CONTENT
Subject to these Terms, Corestone Capital Management grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access this website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorised access to or use of this website or the Content is a breach of these Terms and may be a violation of the law. B) This website Content. Unless specifically permitted herein, no information, materials, files, videos, or other Content (collectively “Content”) comprising, contained in or distributed through this website may be reproduced in any form or used by you without the prior written consent of Corestone Capital Management. This website and the Content found therein are the property of Corestone Capital Management, its licensees and/or licensors. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect this website and the Content. You acknowledge that Corestone Capital Management or its clients, business partners, licensees or licensors (as applicable) own and shall retain the exclusive right, title and ownership in and to all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in this website and all Content. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of this website or any of the Content. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to obtain the source code of, grant a security interest in, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer or exploit the website, the Content, any technology or software relating thereto, or any portion of any of the foregoing. All copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on this website or any Content must be retained and displayed at all times.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
This website and the Content contained in and disseminated from this website are provided “as is,” “as available,” and without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, accuracy, and fitness for a particular purpose (all of such implied warranties and representations being hereby expressly disclaimed). You assume the entire risk (i) as to your access to and use of this website, and your selection and use of any content obtained through or from this website; and (ii) that this website and/or the Content will meet your requirements, be accurate or reliable, have any level of quality or meet your expectations. Corestone Capital Management makes no warranty or representation that your access to and use of this website or the Content will be uninterrupted, virus-free, error-free or completely secure. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system hardware or software or any loss of data or other damages relating to your use of this website or Content. No advice, information or Content, whether oral or written, obtained by you from, through or in connection with your use of this website or the Content, will create or provide any warranty or representation on the part of Corestone Capital Management (as hereinafter defined). Please note that some jurisdictions may not exclude implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, the liability of Corestone Capital Management shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
USER CONDUCT; PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree that you shall not post, publish, submit or otherwise disseminate through the site any content or other information:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That violates, infringes or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- That violates any law, statute, regulation, rule or ordinance (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, profane, abusive, racially, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, or otherwise contains foul language;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
In addition to the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Download or upload any content or material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any area within this website;
- Collect or store personal information about other users of this website, or submit personal data on this website without their express permission and authority to do so;
- Attempt to access or use this website or the Content after your access or use has been terminated;
- Affect the way this website displays Content (including any pages contained therein) other than through adjustments to your browser or display settings to facilitate your personal viewing of this website;
- Use any automated means to access or use this website or to collect any Content contained therein;
- Modify or create variant versions of Corestone Capital Managements’ name, trademark or logos;
- Interfere with or disrupt this website or the infrastructure;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this website or to manipulate your presence on this website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or its infrastructure;
- Engage in any acts or omissions that could constitute a violation of applicable laws, statutes, regulations, rules or ordinances.
You agree to notify us if you suspect any activity in violation of these Terms and cooperate with our investigation of such violation.
This website may contain links to third-party websites and services for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links”). Such Third-Party Links are not under the control of Corestone Capital Management, and Corestone Capital Management is not responsible for any Third-Party Links. Corestone Capital Management provides access to these Third-Party Links only as a convenience to you. It does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links. Therefore, your interaction with all Third-Party Links is at your own risk. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
© Corestone Capital Management 2021. All rights reserved. Your use of any trademarks, service marks, branding, logos, and designs owned or licensed by Corestone Capital Management or any of its clients is prohibited without the prior written consent of Corestone Capital Management or the consent of the third party that owns the trademark.
We may be required by law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon posting them on this website or delivering them to you through email if you have previously provided your email address to us. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if you do not receive notice.
This website is controlled and managed by Corestone Capital Management from its offices in Thailand. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. By using this website, you submit to the exclusive Thailand law to resolve any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, this website or the Content, and waive any objections thereto, including those of inconvenient forum or similar defences. You must not use this website or the Content in countries where it is restricted, prohibited or limited by local law, regulations, codes or customs. Corestone Capital Management makes no warranty or representation that this website or the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Thailand.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Corestone Capital Management and/or their respective officers, directors, trustees, members, managers, employees, agents, identified site sponsors, or representatives (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Corestone Capital parties”) be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of personal or business profits, business interruption, loss of personal or business information, or other loss or damage) arising out of or related to these terms or arising out of the access or use, or inability to access or use the site and/or its Content, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages or if such damages are otherwise foreseeable, and regardless of the nature of the cause of action or theory asserted (e.g., whether in contract, tort or otherwise). Access to, and use of, this website and Content is at your own risk and discretion, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer or loss of data resulting therefrom. Suppose notwithstanding the provisions of the terms, any of the Corestone Capital Management parties is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected to your access to or use of the site. In that case, the Content or otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the aggregate liability of the Corestone Capital Management parties shall in no event exceed £100 GBP. You agree to use your best efforts to mitigate any damages or losses you may suffer in connection with your access to and use of this website and the Content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Corestone Capital Management, its affiliates, licensees, vendors, partners, identified website sponsors, and each of their respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable solicitors’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to (a) your breach of these Terms or any applicable laws or regulations, (b) your access to or use of this website and/or the Content, (c) your violation, breach or misappropriation of a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary or other right, (d) your tortious acts including, without limitation, defamation, and/or (e) any claims you may raise against third parties relating to third-party products or services. We reserve the right to assume, at our expense, the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claims. If we assume such defence, we will be responsible solely for our legal fees in connection with such defence, and all other losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses shall be your sole responsibility.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of this website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Suppose any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable. In that case, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. If you have questions or comments, please get in touch with us.